Monday, April 18, 2011

HOUR 24

Phase 1 complete and I haven't gotten lonely OR done anything too pathetic yet. I've somehow managed to be more social than I am when the roommates are here, surprise surprise. Two things:

1. Someone was yelling my name at my open window a short while ago, "LILAH. LILAH ARE YOU HOME? LILAH." I hesitated for a little bit (I'm pretty sure my expecto patronum is the Helen Keller of socially awkward manatees) and looked out the window and no one was there... mysterious male voice had vanished. I still don't know who that was.

"Urrrgrrhghgrrrugghrrghrhgrrr"


2. Epicmealtime approved the chocolate maple bacon cake, so it's a great day. Study for exams, why? I've already reached the peak of my life's successes.

Wait, found a better manatee picture:

What. The fuck.

If Helen Keller fell in the woods, would she make a sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment