Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOUR 55

Why in the world does this stupid journal have so many views? Don't you kids in Malaysia have anything better to do? I know I don't. Everyone is talking about the Canucks game and I honestly cannot hide the fact that my knowledge about hockey is about level with Josef Fritzl's chances of winning "Father of the Year."


Speaking of incestuous nefariousness, light has finally been shed on our age-old question, "If a boy were to conceive a child with his mother, would he be the father or the brother?" The child and the boy in question would have different fathers, and I think the title of father trumps half-brother. Hmm. A better question is why did we spend so much time pondering this when we were too unspeakably young to be wondering about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment