Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOUR 43

This is the last sunrise-sunset day without one of my bitchez, and it's gone surprisingly wonderfully, other than the fact that I've hardly studied. Which isn't really a surprise, but let's consider what is:

  • I have slept a grand total of 5 hours throughout this. 
  • None of those hours took place last night
  • I haven't gotten drunk alone
  • I haven't gotten drunk with anyone else either
  • I've done laundry, showered daily, and kept up health
  • I feel phenomenal
Instead of taking the obvious assumption of considering that perhaps I am able to live alone, let's be a little more analytical (hee hee ANALytical... grow up). It is much more likely that I am so crippled with alienation that my body is reacting the opposite way, that I'm dealing with my anxiety with a reaction formation to love it. Let's just hope that this doesn't spin itself into something crazy that makes me attack Keely when she walks in the door. 

Just kiiiidding Keely, you can be certain I'll savagely attack you. BY THE WAY, SPEAKING OF MISSING THE CRAB/LOBSTER FIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment