Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOUR 44

Two things.

Firstly, just read this (listen up Murphy)

"[a] phobia is an example of a reaction formation. The person wants what he fears. He is not afraid of the object;he is afraid of the wish for the object. The reactive fear prevents the dreaded wish from being fulfilled."

So basically you love missing limbs, Keely. You want to rip off the prosthetics and make a hot mess, just you and the stub. Isn't that nice? I just saved you years of therapy.

Secondly.
............
......................

HOLY SHIT I JUST MADE THE WORST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE. HOW THE FUCK RESEARCHING " DEFENSE MECHANISMS" LEADS TO MOTHERFUCKING "JARSQUATTER.COM" I WILL NEVER KNOW. HOLY BUNNY FUCK BALLS DISEASES. I'D RATHER WATCH A MILLION ORPHANS BURN THAN WATCH THAT EVER AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment